Hi, Fantasea is my Hurley Silhouette Mk 5, over the next few months I hope to bring news of what I'm up to on her and where. I've only had her since September so as you may guess not a lot of sailing has been done to date as I got her so late in the season although I have had her out a couple of times.
When I bought her she was in more or less seaworthy condition with only a few minor jobs to do ,replace the backstay transom fitting as the backstay was a little slack and catching the main sail when tacking, fit a VHF DSC radio, install depth finder etc etc;
She is in excellent condition for the year of build ,1979, and was previously owned by the former Chairman of the South West branch of the Hurley owners International association and was kept in very good shape.
She was originally called Hennie and berthed in Plymouth in case she looks familiar to any Devon Silhouette owners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great looking boat. Any more pics of the Silhouette? I'd like to see the interior of one of these...
ReplyDelete